BLOGPOST #1 (Laboratory)

CLASS EXPERIENCE


    My class experience in Information Management 1 with our kind professor, Ms. Mayer Sanchez. As an introduction, I want to say that my experience from our class is so much far from bad or worst, why? because first of all, Ms. Mayer is one of the nicest teacher/professor I've encountered from my experience on being a student for a long time, She's not just kind, she's also very good at discussing our topic. She makes sure that all of her student understand what she's saying, not just that, she's very easy to approach. There's one thing I'd like to share about our professor, after our class session, she always say nice stuff before ending her class, saying that we should always be careful, may the God bless us, and more. It's so kind that this is the first time I've heard it from a teacher/professor. I also like to include Ms. Mayer's idea where she wants us to make our activity in a form of blog. Her idea is good for us, so that we could discover more about creating a blog by doing our activities. 
Here's and example of blog activity.

    Ms. Mayer can be very creative in her own way of making us do our activity like the blog or the wix. I don't expect anything from Ms. Mayer since she does her job very well. As a student, I want to satisfy her by learning all what she teaches to us as a feedback to her, may she be proud of the whole class if we all can manage to pass her course.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog